Last Updated 1st march 2019
GoGame Partners is owned and operated by Dazzletag Gibraltar Limited.
We are bound by data protection and privacy laws. Under data protection and privacy laws, Dazzletag Gibraltar Limited is a data controller of your personal data. Data controller is a legal term used in the General Data Protection Regulation to signify the entity who controls what to do with any given personal data.
By giving us your personal information, directly and/or through use of our services, you are accepting and consenting to our processing of your personal information in accordance with the practices described in this policy.
We may need to update this policy from time to time to reflect business or regulatory changes. If we do, we will contact all our partners proactively. However, it is important that you continue to check this policy regularly to ensure you are familiar with its terms.
If you have any requests concerning your personal data or any queries relating to these practices, please contact our team by emailing email@example.com
Who We Are
Dazzletag Gibraltar Limited, a limited company incorporated and domiciled in Gibraltar with company number 112778. Our registered address is 4 Giro’s Passage, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
Dazzletag Gibraltar Limited owns and operates the following affiliate programs:
- GoGame Partners (Previously Bingocams & Fruitkings Partners)
Dazzletag Gibraltar Limited provides marketing services to Dazzletag Entertainment Limited under a joint venture agreement. Dazzletag Entertainment Limited are licensed to provide remote gambling facilities and software by the Malta Gaming Authority of Malta and The Gambling Commission of Great Britain. Dazzletag Entertainment Limited operates the following brands:
In this policy, we refer to ourselves as “we”, “us”, “our” and “Dazzletag Gibraltar Ltd”.
What We Collect
During the registration process and when you subsequently use your affiliate partner account, you may be asked to submit specific personal data including, but not limited to:
- your first and last name
- email address
- telephone number
- bank account information
- home address
- a unique username and password combination for your account
- your company details
- your website url
Once you have created an account, additional information is processed on an on-going basis to ensure that our services can continue to be offered to you in a safe, legal and convenient manner. You must use your username and password to access (log-in) to your account. It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your log-in details and not to reveal this information to others. If you are concerned that a third party is aware of your user name and password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. You can also reset your password using the link in the top right of our homepage.
Much of the personal data we request from you is essential for the provision of the services to you (for example, allowing us to pay you commission) or is required in order for us to comply with our legal obligations. It will be made clear to you when information we request is mandatory. We will not be able to provide you with our services or allow you to create an account with us if you choose to withhold requested information.
Following registration, Dazzletag Gibraltar Ltd may also collect:
- technical information relating to the device, such as device identifier, and browser you use to access our website
- details of historical payment methods; i.e. IBAN and BIC
- communications with us or our employees; i.e. call and emails
- information regarding your location, including IP address
- in certain instances, we may also request that you send us additional information to verify your identity. This may include copies of photographic identification documents, proof of address, and source of funds for your account.
Identification (KYC) documents are not stored directly by us. These are stored by third-parties who we have verified as having necessary PCI-DSS compliance to handle and store such sensitive information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop products and to protect Dazzletag Gibraltar Ltd and you.
We process your personal data for the purposes of:
- creating and managing your account
- providing you with our services
- if necessary, contacting you via your registered contact information in connection with the management and operation of your account;
- protecting your personal information
- processing financial transactions
- providing you with support
- complying with our legal and regulatory requirements, such as those relating to the identification of individuals under anti-money laundering
Any commercial analysis performed is solely for our benefit and is not transmitted to any third party provided; however, we do reserve the right to transmit any personal data to third parties in a manner consistent with legal and regulatory requirements such as for e.g., fraud, anti-money laundering purposes.
Who we share your data with:
Certain trusted third-party companies provide services essential to our ability to offer our gambling products to you; for example. those that supply the software for our website, payment services, one or more entities in our corporate group and identity verification (such as verification service providers). We may be required to share some of your information with these companies to be able to offer our services to you. In these instances, we ensure that the third party has appropriate security and privacy arrangements in place, so that your data is protected.
Dazzletag Gibraltar Ltd may also be required to disclose your information to government authorities, such as the police or our regulators, to comply with our legal obligations and the requirements of our gambling licences, including for anti-money laundering purposes.
In the event of the completed sale of our business, or other business event which results in us having to transfer your personal data to a third party, you will be notified via email, and/or notice posted on our website, to explain the identity of the new data controller and your options regarding your personal data.
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of third party organisations. Please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for these policies. Please check these policies carefully before you submit any personal data via those websites.
Our Lawful Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
We will process your personal data based on one or more of the following:
- it is necessary for the performance of a contract we have with you (e.g., to provide our services to you)
- it is necessary for us to comply with legal obligations
- for reasons of substantial public interest
- it is in our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests and such interests do not prejudice your rights or freedoms.
- our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests include:
- ensuring our services are used fairly and in accordance with our terms and conditions;
- Combating crime (e.g., anti-fraud, anti-money laundering, etc) which could also include our requirement to comply with legal obligations, for instance, under money laundering regulations and legislation
- Detecting and preventing player game fraud and abuse, bonus abuse, in-game abuse
- Financial information (such as bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction
- Actions that are part and parcel to provision of services; such as account creation, account functionality, payment processing and customer services;
- Regulatory and statutory requirements, such as, as above combating crime, plus specific know-your-customer (KYC) issues; such as location, device used, which might be needed to comply with the Gambling Commission Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice; and, Transmission of customer data within our corporate group for the purposes of internal administration.
- Where we rely on legitimate interests to process your personal data, you have a right under data protection legislation to object to that processing if you believe that your particular situation means that your rights and freedoms are unduly negatively impacted. You can exercise that right by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we may be able to continue to process your personal data for our legitimate interest reasons, even if you object, where we can show compelling reason(s) for doing so.
- Marketing, Opting In and Opting Out
Dazzletag Gibraltar Ltd reserves the right to process personal data for marketing purposes and in certain limited circumstances to provide this to our third-party partners, such as email service providers. We will only send you marketing material that is relevant to your Dazzletag Gibraltar Ltd account and the websites to which your affiliate account is related. This typically involves us sending you regular updates on our website offers and promotions via email that you may wish to promote on your website.
We request your consent to market to you when you first create an account with us. Thereafter, you can choose not to receive marketing/promotional from us at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link from promotional material being received, by changing your preference settings on the “My Account/Details” page or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have opted out of marketing from us, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure you no longer receive promotional material from Dazzletag Gibraltar Limited. Mailings that have been scheduled before your opt-out may still reach you.
Access to your Information and your Rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- a right of access to a copy of the information comprised in your personal data
- a right to access your personal information in machine-readable format and to request that we transfer this to a third-party data controller
- a right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress
- a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed, but this right is not absolute, for example specific gambling and/or licensing regulations may require us to retain certain personal data about you
- a right to object to decisions being taken by automated means
- a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of data protection legislation
- a right to object to us using your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling
- where we make it clear that we are relying on consent to process your personal data (such as for marketing purposes), you will have the right to withdraw consent at any time. You can exercise this right by emailing email@example.com or, in relation to marketing material, by unsubscribing
- This will not affect or undo any instances where we have already lawfully used or shared your information prior to you withdrawing your consent
- a right to lodge a complaint to data protection supervisory authorities (for example in the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office and in Ireland this is the Data Protection Commissioner)
- a right to object to processing based on legitimate interests if you believe that your particular situation means that your rights and freedoms are unduly prejudiced
To exercise such rights, you are required to submit a request, detailing what information you wish to enquire about, together with proof of identity to If you contact us in relation to your rights, we will do our best to accommodate your request or objection. Please note, however, that not all rights are absolute. Sometimes other legal obligations or third-party rights will take precedence.
You can help us to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change.
Should you require additional information about how to exercise your rights please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files containing a small amount of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit one of our websites. They are generally used by most websites to improve your online experience and to ensure that content and functions are delivered and used more effectively.
Cookies perform various different functions. For example, some cookies are session cookies, which are downloaded to your device temporarily for the period that you browse a particular website; these cookies will allow you to navigate between pages more efficiently or enable the website to remember the offers you are eligible to receive. Other cookies are persistent cookies, which can be used to help website remember you as a returning visitor or ensure the online adverts you receive are more relevant to your specific needs and interests.
The cookies we use can be split into two categories; necessary and functional.
Necessary cookies are required for the operation of our website and provision of our services. These include tracking of your location, unique user ID and session ID.
You can manage and/or remove cookies via your browser settings. However, as some cookies are essential for the operation of our websites and services, we may not be able to serve you our products unless you choose to accept at least the necessary cookies from us, this is because these are often required for regulatory and anti-fraud obligations.
Storage Security and Retention of Personal Data
The data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, destinations outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) including South Africa and the United States of America. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. These countries may not have equivalent data protection legislation to Europe. However, when we transfer your personal data in this way we will ensure that adequate measures are in place to keep your personal data secure, including via standard contractual clauses.
We are required to keep full records of all financial and wagering transactions together with any identification provided. Subject to the clause below, we will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as is necessary under our legal obligations and for the purposes for which it was collected.
We will hold your personal data for so long as you have your account with us, we are providing services to you and for up to six years following the end of the services. We provide to you or your last contact with us. We will delete any personal data sooner where it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, but please be aware that this retention period may also be extended if any applicable statutory or regulatory obligation requires us to hold information for a longer period or if there is an active dispute or the possibility of an active dispute between us that extends past the normal retention period.